FAQ and delivery information
- Shipping: Shipping costs are based on the weight and volume of the products.
All parts ar shipped as a parcel since 01-01-2020, due to new regulation we are not allowed to shipped parts in an envelope.
For most EU countries we can ship till 20 kg for a fixed price, outside EU the cost depend on weight. You can see the shipping cost in your shopping cart.
If your country is not listed, please send us an email. We will add your county asap.
Our orders are shipped via PostNL with track and trace and will be delivered to the address you specify. We can not give directions about delivery time or anything else to our shipment company. Orders before 15:30 are shipped the same day basically. The delivery time varies per country.
- Minimum order amount: € 5,-
- Payment via Creditcard and PayPal. For PayPal payments we will charge €1,95.
- Returns / Exchanges: You can return items within 14 days, starting on the day of receipt of the product. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in original packaging. To return the order, the return costs are for your account. We will credit the amount of the products, not the shipping costs, within 14 days.
- Electronic components (pumps, valves, circuit boards, thermostats, elements, etc.) are not exchanged because it is not determined that they have been properly assembled.
- Coffee is not exchanged for hygienic reasons
- Custom items (hoses etc) and used parts / machines are not exchanged.
- Parts are only returned if they do not show any trace of assembly.
- Goods should preferably be returned in the original packaging in which they are submitted by D.R. Trading shipped, at least well packaged to prevent damage.
- Only return shipments with accompanying letter will be considered.
- Technical questions: Do you have questions about which components you need, please set them by email. We will assist you with ordering the right parts, but we are not technical helpdesk.
- Frequently asked technical questions and instructions by brand on the right bottum of this page.